JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR MEDIA SALES MANAGER
Start Date: ASAP
Package: 25K – 30K AED / Month + Bonus (TBD)
Other Benefits: Medical insurance, annual flight ticket allowance, visa (single basis)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing media agencies in the Middle East. Based in Dubai Media City
We are looking to employ an advertising sales Assistant Manager/Manager, preferably a female Arabic speaker who is persuasive and able to drive media sales with clients and agencies. Her core responsibilities will include identifying clients’/agencies’ needs, researching competitors’ advertising services, products, and prices, responding to business inquiries, coordinating with media owners to provide agencies with cost estimates, executing the campaigns seamlessly and finally ensuring billing and collection is on time.
To be successful as an advertising sales manager, you should demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build a strong rapport with agencies. Ultimately, an outstanding Advertising Sales manager should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales targets.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients and advertising agencies
- Setting up meetings with agencies to present advertising proposals and push for the media that we represent. Add notes to records for each client call or meeting
- Facilitate sales operations and track every media purchase made to ensure that it’s completed accurately and on time
- Work to maximize sales and meet targets in the short and long-term.
- Maintain excellent relationships at all levels in agencies.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required and travel when necessary.
- Persuading agencies and clients to ensure our media is a part of every campaign.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums
- Meeting clients and agencies outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Open doors with more clients and advertising agencies in the Middle East region
- Fluent in English and Arabic (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- 4-6 years of proven experience working in advertising/digital sales
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Understanding and implementation of advertising campaigns and other operational work related to it
Nice to have:
- Digital Sales experience
- Multitasker & Reliable
- Pleasant personality