Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive (F&B Multinational) – Riyadh – KSA
We’re hiring an experienced Senior Marketing Executive for one of the world’s biggest F&B multinationals.
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Salary: SAR 12,000 / Month
The right candidate must be based or willing to relocate to Riyadh.
Must have at least 2-4 years of experience in a similar role / F&B experience is a must.
Fully Arabic Speakers & English-fluent candidates are preferred.
A work visa will be provided by the hiring company.
Start Date: asap
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
As part of a team, having senior mentors and guidance, he or she will be responsible for activating and executing integrated campaigns and utilizing technical marketing expertise towards effective product promotions and marketing tactics.
Identify current market trends, gather competitor’s data, and identify consumer insights to increase brand penetration, visitation and loyalty in the market.
Collect and assess industry information and market trends, such that he or she then delivers substantial suggestions to the team and line manager.
• Keep abreast of customer and communication trends, so as to use learnings and inspiration from the same when developing internal tactics and strategies
Design, develop, and implement marketing activities and materials such as brochures, and audio/ visual materials; Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.); assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Review business results and ensure adherence of the marketing activities and plans.
• Execute routine tasks, including performance tracking, internal work process, payment and contract control, etc.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
• Liaise with the media, advertising agencies, and public relations firms. regional team, HQ global marketing team, sales team, and marketing partners to assist all marketing activities; Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts; Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
Marketing Analytics & Reporting:
Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.) are a plus
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is a plus
• Team player
• Well-organized and detail-oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills (Ideally in English and Arabic)
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind