Position: Sales Manager (Real Estate), Dubai, UAE
Salary: 20K – 25K AED / month + Commissions. Visa + Health Insurance will be covered by the company.
Our client is urgently looking to hire a full-time Sales Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Ideally you have worked in real estate company with strong track record in management, overseeing a team for off plan and secondary market sales.
We are seeking a results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales team in achieving revenue
targets and driving business growth. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing
and implementing sales strategies, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients,
and managing the sales team to ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and drive business growth.
• Prior experience with off plan and secondary market sales and with high net worth individuals
• Manage and mentor the sales team to ensure high performance and productivity.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, and identify new business opportunities.
• Conduct regular sales meetings to review performance, provide feedback and coaching, and set goals.
• Work closely with marketing and operations teams to develop and execute sales campaigns and initiatives.
• Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to senior management.
• Monitor and analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the real estate market and industry trends.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance standards.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.