Relationship Manager (Real Estate) – Dubai
Reports to: Senior Manager / Assistant Director Of Sales/ Director Of Sales
Package: 8K – 12K AED / month + commissions on targets
Other Benefits: Medical insurance, flight ticket allowance, work visa (single basis)
Note: this is an on-site job, therefore remote work will not be accepted.
Candidates can apply through our portal (link below):
ONLY if you think you, are the right fit.
Responsible for proactively market and promote completed and off-plan properties to existing clients and potential investors globally.
- Achieve allocated sales targets through direct effort or via agents.
- Meet prospecting targets by ensuring the required number of prospects per day.
- Achieve tele-calling targets in terms of number of connected calls.
- Maintain overall activity levels.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Administration.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the domain of Real Estate Brokerage or Developer / Mortgage / Life Insurance / Timeshare.
- Experience in managing direct sales and/or Agents/brokers would be preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
Key Competence and Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills are a must
- In addition to Arabic, fluency in English is an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
Key Interactions with Stakeholders
-CRM/ Collections team