Job Description: Senior Relationship Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Package: EUR 4,500 – EUR 6,000 / Month + Bonus (TBD)
Other Benefits: Medical insurance and more TBD (single basis)
Link To Apply: https://signature-network.com/relationship-manager-fiduciary-luxembourg/
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing fiduciary firms in Europe & Middle East. Based in Luxembourg, Dubai and Brussels.
Department(s): – Client Relationship (CR)
• Team and Department Interactions
• Report to the Team Manager.
• Must take into account and understand the requirements of regulations, administrative procedures and operating rules and ensure they are applied consistently.
• Accomplish production objectives
o Productivity targets (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
o Respect team and individual agendas as set up by Team Manager
• Ensure that monitor Key Performance Indicator targets are met
o Annual accounts filed
o Tax returns filed (direct and indirect)
o Actively ensure debt recovery
• Accomplish weekly workload as determined by Team Manager.
• Train more junior staff while occupying a mentoring role.
• Customer relationship.
• Your rigorous work organisation actively participates in the achieving of client satisfaction in all areas of service:
• Prepare and present service offers based on a deep understanding of the client’s expectations, their needs and the purpose of their business.
• Draw up all relevant service agreements between clients and W-Conseil.
• Ensure seamless onboarding of new clients while respecting procedures.
• Coordinate company incorporation (draft articles, coordinate administrative formalities…)
• Manage interactions with third parties such as advisors, banks, notaries, authorities and public administrations.
• Monitor and update client database.
• Handle all (para)legal aspects of companies, such as board meetings, ordinary and extraordinary general meetings, including all relevant filings with trade registrar.
• Conduct client file handover to accounting team and supervise production of annual accounts while ensuring optimum communication with technical expertise teams.
• Keep on top of client’s tax situation and evaluate as well as coordinate necessary actions with tax consultants. Draft company tax returns.
• Anticipate, prepare and accomplish the work in such a way as to meet legal, schedule, efficiency and quality requirements.
• Review, follow up and validate client files in terms of annual accounts, direct and indirect tax returns as well as legal aspects and compliance/KYC.
• Identify and analyse client needs and difficulties in order to advise solutions.
• Formulate invoicing proposals with the Team Manager and Directors.
• Fluency in English and French mandatory, any additional language an asset.
• Sound knowledge of accounting, tax and legal principles applicable in Luxembourg, as well as anti-money laundering and terrorism financing rules.
• Degree in business administration, management, economics, accounting, corporate/commercial law or similar.
• Proven experience in financial services, accounting, tax or trust environment, in a similar position, of at least five years.
BEHAVIOUR & VALUES
o Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness, particularly when facing tight deadlines and unforeseen circumstances.
o Show commitment and discernment with regard to the balance of client, employer and personal expectations, as well as the economic consequences thereof.
o Demonstrate team spirit and ability to work in an organised manner.
o Integrity in business and in private life.
o Respect for clients and colleagues.
o Commitment to company values and their perpetuation in the outside world.