Job Title: Operation Manager (F&B Multinational) – Saudi Arabia
(KSA – freedom to move him/her anywhere in the kingdom, Riyadh, Jeddah, or Dammam)
We’re hiring two experienced Operation Managers for one of the world’s biggest F&B multinationals.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: SAR 22K / Month
The right candidate must be based or willing to relocate to KSA.
Must have 3+ years’ experience in a similar position.
Must have 7+ years of restaurant-based experience.
Fully English-fluent candidates are preferred.
The hiring company will provide a work visa.
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting directly to the Country Operations Manager.
- Is responsible for business results for the restaurants in his/her scope in terms of revenue and profits achievement, customer attraction and satisfaction, operational excellence and enhanced people capability
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Sales and profitability:
- Set tactical objectives for own area and find ways to grow sales and maximize profit margins
- Follow up proper introduction of new products and solid execution of promotional campaigns
- Lead by example and talk to customers to get first-time impressions and improve brand image
- Build robust partnerships and/or networks with key governmental and business bodies or institutions
- Manage stores P&L results and support lower-level managers to achieve required objectives
- Drive continuous improvement culture and spot areas to increase economies of scale and productivity, i.e., transactions per labor hours
- Ensure that restaurants are well maintained, adequately staffed and customers are satisfied; avail necessary tools and systems to measure their satisfaction
- Ensure all restaurants team members are certified and constantly trained on all aspects of the operations; attend certification sessions and provide feedback as needed.
- Has high visibility in the field by visiting the market stores based on pre-defined criteria and providing periodic feedback to lower-level managers.
- Periodically assess product performance and recommend new strategies to improve current performance.
- Set mechanisms and approaches to optimize the cost elements and maximize the profit margins.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to execute the expansion plans and get the new builds ready on or before the set opening dates.
- Conduct interviews and select the right candidates based on the recruitment matrix
- Assess performance of the team and construct development plans
- Lead recognition activities promoting the right culture in terms of demonstration of organizational values, excellence at the workplace, etc.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (including health and safety policy), local rules and regulations.
- Recommend policy updates.
- Exceptional planning abilities
- Strong analytical skills; Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to recognize opportunities to improve the bottom line.
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced, changing culture.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- General knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g., supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM