Job Title: Operation Manager (F&B Multinational) – Kuwait City / Kuwait
We’re hiring an experienced Operation Manager for one of the world’s biggest F&B multinationals.
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Salary: KWD 1,800 / Month
The right candidate must be based or willing to relocate in Kuwait.
Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role / F&B experience is a must.
Fully English-fluent candidates are preferred.
Link to apply: https://bit.ly/SN-JobApplication
A work visa will be provided by the hiring company.
Start Date: asap
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
The position is responsible for increasing business revenues.
• The position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures required as per Retail standards across stores to drive the business and gain customer satisfaction.
• Oversee the recruiting, hiring and training needs of the store, and efficient decision-making to enhance the overall performance of the store.
• Represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience.
• Provide leadership and support to all the employees.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Sales and profitability:
• Achieve quantitative measures of performance in the following areas: Average transaction value, sales per month, sales turnover, shrinkage control, increase in conversion percentage
• Set store sales targets to maximize sales and profitability.
• Guide Area Managers and store managers to maximize productivity in stores through effective utilization of the available resources.
• Effective management of the operational costs, and reduction in operational costs by automation.
• Adhere and enforce Company SOP, Policies and procedures, and loss prevention audit guidelines in all the stores. Also, monitor the measures to ensure compliance by all the employees.
• Recruit and train the staff in customer service, teamwork, and other etiquette as per the company and brand requirements.
• Evaluate the performance of the employees annually and promote open lines of communication through coaching and motivation.
• Interpret and make decisions on operations and visual standards based on store and client needs.
• Identify store training and development needs in conjunction with the Head of Training and Area Managers.
• Set KPI’s and KRA’s for subordinates and conduct performance appraisal and feedback.
• Involve in the selection and recruitment of the operational staff, when required.
• Ensure technical and behavioral proficiency of staff through appropriate Learning and Development initiatives.
• Conduct regional sales and operations meetings on a regular basis.
• Provide frequent feedback to the Area Managers and Restaurant Managers on their performances, in relation to the company’s performance.
• Ensure participation in loyalty program.
• Weekly meeting to discuss business plan V/s Achievements and improvement areas.