Marketing Manager – FMCG Group of Companies, Belgium
Signature Network is urgently recruiting for one of its clients a fully-fledged Marketing Manager
Note: this is an on-site job, therefore remote work will not be accepted.
Our client is a leading FMCG Multinational group based in Belgium and specialized in the manufacturing of food supplements and proteins for the global market.
How to apply:
Kindly Apply ONLY if you think you, are the right fit.
Option 1: If permanent contract (CDI) Fixed salary of +/- EUR 55K – EUR 80K yearly (inclusive of a variable OTE) based on experience. The equivalent of 4,000 – 6,000 euros/ month as gross salary
A one-time relocation allowance up to EUR 1,500 could be granted.
Quarterly bonus of 1,600 euros possible
13th Month salary provided (13eme mois).
Contract Type: European Union (French or Belgian contract).
Contract Type: Permanent or Freelance (as per the candidate’s choice)
Trial Period: None
Work type: Full-time
Company mobile phone and laptop provided.
Restaurant vouchers (Ticket Restos) worth 8 Euros per day provided.
Option 2: If freelance contract: 400-500 euros per day (negotiable depending on the profile and experience)
Start Date: Asap
Our client is a company specializing in the development and production of food supplements. The company generates €50 million and is made up of around 300 people and has an industrial presence in 4 countries: Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Italy.
The target market is Europe with ambitions in South East Asia and the Middle East.
We are looking for a (M/F) Marketing Manager to participate in the development of the communication strategy and promotion of the group as well as the launch and coordination of marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Group’s Deputy Managing Director and based in Belgium, your main missions will be as follows:
- Identify and analyze target markets.
- Participate in the development of the communication strategy and promotion of the company with associated marketing and promotional tools
- Coordinate the development of the launch and implementation of marketing campaigns. Use means and communication tools such as communication partners, advertising media and social networks.
- Coordinate participation in the group’s various exhibitions/fairs.
- Supervise the budget allocated to each campaign and analyze their impact on stomachs using statistical tools.
- Update new marketing methods in the market in order to improve the company’s turnover and commercial margin and thus establish competition monitoring.
Develop a communication and promotion strategy in collaboration with salespeople and project managers
- Organize promotion through means of communication such as social networks and all other platforms
- Participate in trade shows and exhibitions to promote the company’s group products
- Forecast sales based on statistics and promotional actions in order to transmit them to the departments concerned; production and logistics
- Analyze the company’s sales statistics in order to identify the most profitable segments and propose loyalty or recovery actions
- Ensure marketing monitoring and develop new ranges
- Develop and improve product databases as well as customer files
- Design marketing tools and update them such as catalogs, prices, leaflets, product sheets, etc.
- Promote prospecting, return of mailings and telephone follow-ups
- Carry out market studies and competition studies
- Manage the marketing budget
- Development of the communication strategy
- The organization of the promotion
- Participation in the promotion of the company’s products
- Analysis of company statistics and competition
- Design of marketing tools and updating them
- Carrying out market studies
- Maintaining good customer service
French language is mandatory.
English language is mandatory.
A third language (European) would be a distinctive advantage ex: Italian, Dutch, Spanish
Ideal Candidate must live +/- 1 hour driving distance (France or Belgium: between Lille and Brussels).
Must be very-well spoken and must possess excellent networking skills.
Minimum 5 years’ experience Marketing or in a similar industry.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company, your main mission is to deploy a commercial approach aimed at developing new projects with our customers and prospects within a defined strategic framework. You maintain and develop a client portfolio and ensure the promotion of all the projects and products chosen by the company.
Your mission will be, but not restricted to:
§ Propose lines of development and commercial strategy for the company.§ Identification and assessment of target markets.§ Monitoring of commercial policy (pricing policy, conditions of sale, distribution networks and methods, choice of markets, advertising and promotion efforts).§ Management of a client portfolio.§ Supervision of sales administration: order processing, customer complaints, commercial costs, participation in trade shows, fairs, seminars, etc.§ Follow-up of orders and supervision of instructions exchanged with production / planning.§ Follow-up of the management of the research and development project.
Skills / Qualifications
Minimum training required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Commerce and/or Marketing and/or communication.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of successful experience preferably in the food supplement industry.
- Mastery of marketing techniques and tools
- Mastery of statistical tools
- Mastery of office automation and communication tools
- Ease of communication and good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind
- Attention to details
- Spirit of creativity
- Good stress management
- Proactive and reactive problem-solver
- Anticipate developments
- Love teamwork