Job Title: Executive
Secretary / Personal Assistant to CEO
We’re hiring an experienced Executive Assistant for one of the world’s biggest F&B multinationals.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa 8K – 12K SAR / Month
The right candidate must be based or willing to relocate in
Must have at least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
Fully English-fluent candidates are preferred.
A work visa will be provided by the hiring company.
Start Date: asap
Reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
Females only can apply.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
Manage the CEO’s appointments, schedules, and make travel arrangements.
• Handle confidential information and maintain the security
of the records and files.
• Plan, organize, and schedule your own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time; Activities may include
preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and
official information releases, arranging and attending meetings, and taking and distributing minutes.
• Create a follow-up system to ensure tasks assigned by the CEO to other executives are met in a timely manner.
• Focus primarily on coordinating activities that are assigned by the CEO and ensure proper time allocation for each activity.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• May have access to the CEO’s email accounts to schedule his appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
• May act as an office manager in the absence of the CEO on office admin matters by coordinating with different departments.
• Follow up with different departments on tasks assigned by the CEO to meet submissions timeline or completion deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
• certificate in business administration or related (essential)